Diving contractors across the globe are logging on daily to DiveCert...
DiveCert is a certification, planned maintenance and asset management system designed for diving equipment.
The software is a combination of a GUI & Database, which includes over 400 equipment certificate templates, which assist users in keeping equipment in line with global diving standards such as International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA).
These requirements are based on the following diving guidance documents:
- IMCA D018 - Code of practice for the initial and periodic examination, testing and certification of diving plant and equipment
- IMCA D023 - DESIGN for surface orientated (air) diving systems
- IMCA D024 - DESIGN for saturation (bell) diving systems
- IMCA D037 - DESIGN for surface supplied mixed diving systems
- IMCA D040 - DESIGN for mobile/portable surface supplied systems
DiveCert can also be adapted to include addition (non-diving) equipment or alternative guidance documents.